1. Hive Activity: the total sound pressure level of your hive.
2. Hive Stability: measures how correlated your hive's sound signal is with itself. Lower values indicate noise-like unpredictable sound.
3. Hive Bass: low-frequency sound pressure level of your hive.
4. Hive Treble: high-frequency sound pressure level of your hive.
5. Main Buzz Frequency: peak frequency of your hive, the range where the sound pressure level is highest.
6. Idle Bee Workers: estimate of how many of the worker bees in the hive are idle.
Updated less than a minute ago